School Year 2017-2018 Open Gym schedule begins the week of Aug. 28!
Preschool Open Gym time is for parents to spend time with their preschool aged child (up to 6 years old) in a fun, loosely structured indoor environment.
Parents, guardians or care givers will accompany their child to the Open Gym and direct their child through various areas in the gym. Preschool Open Gym will be supervised by CEG instructors for safety.
Older siblings are welcome – but as these Preschool Open Gym times are geared toward the little kids, please encourage older siblings to stay with you during the entire Open Gym.
School Year 2017-2018 Preschool Open Gym times (beginning Aug. 28, 2017):
- Tuesdays- 9:15am-10:15am and 11:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesdays- 9:15am-10:15am and 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Thursdays- 11:30am-12:30pm
- Fridays- 9:15am-10:15am
- Saturdays (beginning Oct. 14)- 9:00am-10:00am
- Members – $5
- Non-members – $8
- Punch Card– Requires $25 Open Gym membership fee if not already a member (Membership Fees are renewed annually)
- 10 class punch card – $40
- 16 class punch card – $60
- 20 class punch card – $75