Pre-competitive gymnastics at Centre Elite Gymnastics consists of the Girls Pre-team , Girls Advanced Rec Team and the Boys Developmental group.
The Girls Pre-team at Centre Elite Gymnastics is designed for young children who show natural talent and/or a strong enthusiasm for gymnastics. Pre-team participation is a great way to see if structured competitive gymnastics may be right for your family and your young gymnast. There is no commitment to join the team after Pre-team.
Pre-team consists of Pre-team 1 and Pre-team 2.
Girls Pre-team 1
- Meets Mondays and Thursdays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Opportunities for team leotards and Pre-team functions and camps
- Geared toward ages 4 and 5
Girls Pre-team 2
- Meets Mondays and Thursdays from 4:00pm to 5:45pm
- Optional dance and strength practice on Friday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm – workout time with the competitive team!
- Free Open Gym! (Children under age 6 must be accompanied by parent, guardian or babysitter)
- Geared toward ages 5 to 7, lead up year to competition
Advanced Recreational Team (ART) – This invitation only class is designed for the gymnast age 8 and up who wants to prepare for a competitive team environment or for the former competitive gymnast that no longer wishes to compete.
The ART class meets twice per week.
- ART Navy meet Monday and Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- ART Silver meet Wednesday and Thursdays
- Geared towards ages 8+
- $158/ month
On the boys side, we have a Boys Developmental class. Boys will be evaluated from our class program and will be invited into this group by Tony Beck, CEG Boys Team coach and PSU Men's Gymnastics Assistant Coach and Carlos Vasquez, PSU Men’s Gymnastics Assistant Coach. These boys will have an opportunityto train to see if competitive gymnastics is right for them. There is no commitment to join team after Boys Developmental
The Boys Developmental class meets twice per week.
- Meets Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00pm – 7:15pm
- Geared towards ages 4 to 8, lead up to competition